In 1929, John Ridgely, Jr. formed The Hampton Company for the purpose of selling lands from the Hampton estate for development. The brochure notes “Part of this historic acreage will be developed into a section of small country estates,” and entices “the man of means” through “location, surroundings, natural beauty…modern facilities and steadily enhancing values.”
Material: Paper. H: 23cm, W: 10.5cm.
535 Hampton Lane Towson,Maryland 21286
HAMP2843_brochure01, HAMP2843_brochure02, HAMP2843_brochure06
Hampton National Historic Site