Bailey House Museum

Bailey House Museum

The mission home, built on the site of the Royal compound of Kahekili, last ruling chief of Maui, served as the Mission station for the Wailuku Female Seminary for Girls until 1847. It was occupied by Edward Bailey and his family until 1888. It now houses a museum including gardens with native Hawaiian and missionary-era plants, Hawaiian artifacts, missionary furnishings, and paintings by Edward Bailey.