- Historic Sites
Baldwin Reynolds House
First purchased in 1840 from by Justice Henry Baldwin from Squire Lord, the house has seen a number of owners and is an excellent resource for one looking to better understand and interpret the history of Meadville through the notable characters that have inhabited it over the years. There are twenty-three rooms on display, some restored to reflect their uses during the house's past and some set aside for local historical displays. The house is open to tours and hosts weddings and other special events.