Brennan House & Medical Office Museum

Brennan House & Medical Office Museum

The three story, red brick Italianate-style home is furnished in a Victorian interior, and has remained virtually untouched since that era. The Brennans occupied the home from 1884 to 1969, and it still contains an entirely original family collection. A 1912 doctor's office was attached to the right side of the home, which Dr. John Arvid Ochterlony Brennan used for his practice.