Bulloch Hall

Bulloch Hall

Completed in 1839 for Major James Stephens Bulloch, one of Roswell's founders, Bulloch Hall is a Greek Revival structure and one of the South's finest examples of true temple-form architecture.The house is beautifully furnished with authentic period furniture. The house includes a Museum Room with history of the family. The grounds include reconstructed slave quarters, privy, summer house, wells, gardens, and museum shop.