Thompson-Brown House, included in the National Register of Historic Places and located at 1004 East Lamar Alexander Parkway, Maryville, Tennessee, is one of the oldest two-story, two pen log buildings in East Tennessee. The exact date of construction or who built it has not been pinpointed, but archeologists believe the house was erected in the first quarter of the nineteenth century. William Thompson purchased the land from Thomas Barclay. Thompson is thought to have built or had the house built. The Thompson family story tells of the birth of a daughter in the house in 1823.