- Historic Sites
Advertisements for specific products, services or destinations on this website are for the information of the public, and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by this institution, its officers, employees or agents.
This battery-powered electric truck was built by the General Vehicle Company about 1910. It was used in Lancaster until 1948.This truck was slow and limited in its range, but it could haul heavy loads. Its batteries had to be recharged every night. The batteries were located in the box between the wheels.
Location:300 North St., Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 17120