The centerpiece of the museum is the Sam Noble Hall, containing exhibits that recreate life in a turn of the century community. Beginning with an original log cabin, the town includes displays of a general store, drug store, a medical and dental office, barbershop, law office, courtroom, post office, school and blacksmith shop. Also featured in the main hall is the Eaves/Brady Cabin, built in 1893. This cabin was moved to the museum from Pooleville, Oklahoma, and accurately represents frontier life at the beginning of the twentieth century.
Other major exhibits are housed in three historical wings. The transportation and technology wing includes early carriages and buckboards, an electric car, a camera display and a working model of an oil field. Another wing includes a gallery featuring Ardmore’s first fire engine, an exhibit of historic photographs and two large, changing exhibit galleries. The third wing contains the Military Memorial Museum, an area dedicated to the history of local military legends from the American Revolution through Desert Storm.