Lanterman House And Historical Museum

Lanterman House And Historical Museum

Completed in 1915, the Lanterman House was built by the second generation of La Cañada's founding family, the Lantermans. The house sits on 1.4 acres of restored lawns, gardens and majestic oak groves and comprises 11,250 square feet. The gardens have been recreated to the look of period landscaping. The house retains its exquisite original interiors and furnishings, including elaborate hand-painted wall and ceiling ornamentation. (from website)