- Historic Sites
Advertisements for specific products, services or destinations on this website are for the information of the public, and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by this institution, its officers, employees or agents.
This platter was used by Confederate troops when they occupied the home of Dr. Charles Krauth on the grounds of the Lutheran Theological Seminary during the fighting at Gettysburg.
Porcelain. W 32.7, H 23.5 cm
Location:1195 Baltimore Pike Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325