- Historic Sites
Advertisements for specific products, services or destinations on this website are for the information of the public, and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by this institution, its officers, employees or agents.
Mahogany side chair made in Boston or Salem, having square back with arched crest rail above four bannisters with palm frond capitals on a punched ground and central carved rosette. Stands on square tapering molded legs separated by H-stretcher. Black horsehair upholstery with swagged brass nail head trim. Brass plaque on underside of back rail reads "Given by Miss Caroline Hill and Miss Helen Turner of the Tennessee Society 1932."
Location:2715 Q St. NW,District Of Columbia,Washington,20007