- Historic Sites
Advertisements for specific products, services or destinations on this website are for the information of the public, and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by this institution, its officers, employees or agents.
Burled-walnut side chair with slightly shaped crest centering a carved scallop shell above a vase-form splat flanked by shaped stiles. Floral needlepoint-upholstered drop-in compass-shaped seat. Apron has a carved scallop shell at center. Chair stands on cabriole legs with hipped shell-carved knees ending in ball-and-claw feet. Seat rail has blue painted number "1728." See "relations."
Location:2715 Q St. NW,District Of Columbia,Washington,20007