The Union Historical Society manages and preserves two buildings. The Robbins House, located on Union Common, is the Society's home. An 1849 Greek Revival home, it was purchased and renovated by the Society in 1975. The Old Town House on Town House Road is a classic New England meeting house and was built in 1840. UHS produces published material pertaining to the genealogical history of Union for members to enjoy. Monthly meetings are held to promote programs and social activities, which stimulate interest in the society.