- Historic Sites
Permissions & Rights
Written permission is required to reprint or reproduce material from American Heritage Magazine or Invention & Technology Magazine. Requests can be made by:
Mail: Permissions Manager American Heritage Publishing Company PO Box 1488 Rockville, MD 20849
Email to: licenses [at] americanheritage.com
Or contact form: <?php print l('Permissions & Reprints', 'contact/Permissions and Reprints'); ?>
Please include the following information when making a request:
- volume number
- month and year of the issue
- name of the article sought for reproduction
- number of pages in the article
- number of copies planned
- your name, e-mail and phone number
- purpose of the reprint (ex. University course packet, textbook)
With copyright.com, you can quickly and easily secure the permissions you want.
Simply follow these steps to get started:
- you’d like to reuse and hit “Go”
- After finding the title you’d like, choose “Pay-Per-Use Options”
- Enter the publication year of the content you’d like to reuse
- Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request
- Select the corresponding bubble and click “Price & Order”
- Fill out any required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content that you’d like.
Copyright Clearance Center 222 Rosewood Drive Danvers, MA 01923 Phone: +1-(978) 750-8400 Fax: +1-(978) 750-4470
Additional requests can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Copyright Clearance Center
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), the rights licensing expert, is a global rights broker for the world’s most sought-after books, journals, blogs, movies, and more. Founded in 1978 as a not-for-profit organization, CCC provides smart solutions that simplify the access and licensing of content that lets businesses and academic institutions quickly get permission to share copyright-protected materials, while compensating publishers and creators for the use of their works. We make copyright work. For more information, visit www.copyright.com.