First Reformed Church Of Fishkill
The church itself is one of the most historic buildings in all of Dutchess County. This unlikely location was used as a military prison during the American Revolution. The 4th New York Provincial Congress met in the church in 1776, making Fishkill the state capital, until it was later moved by Congress in 1777. Part of the New York State Constitution was written inside of the the church as well.