Friends Of Arrow Rock
Since 1959 the society has grown from a small group of committed people to a membership of over 800, all in a village with a population of 70! Unsure of their future when they completed their first restoration in 1960, they turned the property over to the Arrow Rock State Park. They soon found there were more buildings to be saved and they began to work. The Friends now own ten historic buildings and one modern building.