Eunice Depot Museum
In 1893-1894, this site is where C.C. Duson sold the first land sites and named the town for his wife, Eunice. The conversion of this old depot into a museum was completed in 1984. The collections within this depot museum include Cajun Music, Old Toys, Railroad Items, History of Cajun Mardi Gras, Pioneer Farming, LA Indian Life, History of Newspaper, Caboose, Loom & Spinning Wheel, Video Tapes, and Cajun Life. Items for sale at the museum include: Cajun and Zydeco music, souvenirs and Cajun Crafts.