Sedona Historical Society & Heritage Museum
The main museum building was the farm home of Walter and Ruth Jordan. Its first room tells the stories of Sedona pioneers, how they lived and the things they used. The core of the Jordan House is the family's original one-room cabin, built in 1930 and now restored with original furnishings. Four rooms were added in 1937, and the remainder of the present house was added in 1947.